“The Universe Consists Entirely of
Waves of Motion which Spring from Stillness
and Return to Stillness.” –Walter Russell
All of Everything We See, Feel and Touch…
“If you wish to understand the Universe, think of energy, frequency and vibration.” –Nikola Tesla
- Did you know that a simple blade of grass vibrates at 528hz?
- Or that the whole of the botanical world is vibrating at this same frequency of 528hz, as though in cosmic celebration?
We cannot see this symphony of vibrations with the naked eye.
At the level of the plant’s genetics…photons of light–sound and light-energy, the plant converts this light-energy into chlorophyll–the plant’s equivalent of…blood… The plant literally breathes in carbon dioxide gas from the atmosphere around it; the exchange process produces oxygen, as a by-product, and releases this oxygen into the atmosphere, which we breathe, in order to sustain our own lives and cannot live without. In contrast, we breathe in oxygen; our by-product is carbon dioxide, which we release back into the atmosphere. We also do not survive well, without taking into our bodies, the light-energy of the sun. Fundamental.
- Why do we see circle within circle within circle in The Urantia Book–never beginning–never ending…all the way down in vibration to the orbit of Urantia around our Sun?
Nine Core Creator Frequencies?
- Was a “science of sound,” a science of core creator frequencies, prematurely taught to our ancient ancestors from the time of the Lucifer Rebellion–a knowledge that normally would have had to wait upon somewhat more spiritually advanced status-achievement of human civilization?
In the physical universe…we have uncovered…nine core frequencies, which make up fundamental energy transfer points that allow our fractal hologram matrix–our mind-created reality–to exist.
According to Dr. Leonard Horowitz…there are “nine core creator frequencies.”
- 174hz, and
Furthermore, these frequencies have nothing to do with any musical Solfeggio scale or healing frequencies. So the reference to these nine core frequencies are not to be confused with 432hz Pythagorean tuning. These “nine core creator frequencies” are not musical notes.
The Circle is Unbroken Unity
The circle represents unbroken unity–the whole of the Universe of universes–the vast swing of the circles of evolving and perfecting creation orbiting around its Nuclear Isle of Paradise Center–the great unbroken circle of eternity–the Whole within the Creative Source–the Infinite Spirit-Mind of God the Father–gravitating eternally toward the Personification of Spirit Love to and manifest within this Whole–The Eternal Son…as the Eternal and Infinite Gateways to sometime discovering the Paradise Father in the…eternal now…
- What is matter?
- Why are we here on the material level?
- Does not every thought, emanating from within the natural human animal mind, carry a vibration, positive or negative, good or evil?
- Like a plant responds to and absorbs photons of light-sound energy from the sun…do we, in like manner so respond to the light-sound energy coming from the Local Universe Mother Spirit–gigantic pulses of energy which spread out over the vast whole of the Local Universe creation?
- Like the nine core frequencies identified above…are the seven adjutant mind spirits the seven core frequencies of mind to mind contact…contactual tones…which the natural human animal mind can…absorb…if it so chooses to respond?
- Are there perhaps subtle frequencies beyond the seven (intuition, understanding, courage, knowledge, counsel, worship and wisdom), which may also influence the mind to the attainment of a replete and perfected insight into cosmic realities…?
- Why are there, for example, nine levels of attainment identified by these questions found in Paper 3, The Attributes of God, and not seven questions?
1. Is courage—strength of character—desirable? Then must man be reared in an environment which necessitates grappling with hardships and reacting to disappointments.
2. Is altruism—service of one’s fellows—desirable? Then must life experience provide for encountering situations of social inequality.
3. Is hope—the grandeur of trust—desirable? Then human existence must constantly be confronted with insecurities and recurrent uncertainties.
4. Is faith—the supreme assertion of human thought—desirable? Then must the mind of man find itself in that troublesome predicament where it ever knows less than it can believe.
5. Is the love of truth and the willingness to go wherever it leads, desirable? Then must man grow up in a world where error is present and falsehood always possible.
6. Is idealism—the approaching concept of the divine—desirable? Then must man struggle in an environment of relative goodness and beauty, surroundings stimulative of the irrepressible reach for better things.
7. Is loyalty— devotion to highest duty—desirable? Then must man carry on amid the possibilities of betrayal and desertion. The valor of devotion to duty consists in the implied danger of default.
8. Is unselfishness—the spirit of self-forgetfulness—desirable? Then must mortal man live face to face with the incessant clamoring of an inescapable self for recognition and honor. Man could not dynamically choose the divine life if there were no self-life to forsake. Man could never lay saving hold on righteousness if there were no potential evil to exalt and differentiate the good by contrast.
9. Is pleasure—the satisfaction of happiness—desirable? Then must man live in a world where the alternative of pain and the likelihood of suffering are ever-present experiential possibilities.
The First Seven Levels
Let us separate the identified levels out from the thought itself.
- love of truth,
- unselfishness, and
Now, let us first consider only the first seven: courage, altruism, hope, faith, love of truth, idealism, and loyalty.
- Has The Urantia Book writer given us the names, whereby the goal of each of the seven psychic circles may be identified?
Here is another way of viewing these seven levels:
In other words…
7th Psychic Circle | Courage | Strength of Character
6th Psychic Circle | Altruism | Service of One’s Fellows
5th Psychic Circle | Hope | The Grandeur of Trust
4th Psychic Circle | Faith | The Supreme Assertion of Human Thought
3rd Psychic Circle | Love of Truth | Willingness to Go Wherever Truth Leads
2nd Psychic Circle | Idealism | The Approaching Concept of the Divine
1st Psychic Circle | Loyalty | Devotion to Highest Duty
So then what about the last two levels?
- Why are there nine levels and not seven?
(1212.2) 110:7.1 The achievement of the seven cosmic circles does not equal Adjuster fusion. There are many mortals living on Urantia who have attained their circles; but fusion depends on yet
- other greater and more sublime spiritual achievements,
- upon the attainment of a final and complete attunement of the mortal will with the will of God
as it is resident in the Thought Adjuster.
- Are the last two levels of
- unselfishness, and
these “other greater and more sublime spiritual achievements, upon the attainment of a final and complete attunement of the mortal will with the will of God”?
- If so…what is the subtlety of…unselfishness…and…pleasure?
- What kind and degree of unselfishness?
- What kind of pleasure?
- What definition and meaning can we give to the subtle and sublime levels of…unselfishness…and…pleasure…?
- And are these seven levels the “experiential outgrowth,” the progressive experiential growth of spiritual values in the psychic realm of the mortal mind, a result of contact with the vibrational tones of the seven adjutant mind spirits?
Consider the following questions:
- Does contact with the spirit of intuition translate into the experiential attainment of…spiritual courage–strength of character?
- Does contact with the spirit of understanding translate into the experiential attainment of…altruism–service of one’s fellows?
- Does contact with the spirit of courage translate into…hope–the grandeur of trust?
- Does contact with the spirit of knowledge translate into…faith–the supreme assertion of human thought?
- Does contact with the spirit of counsel translate into…the love of truth–the willingness to go wherever truth leads?
- Does contact with the spirit of worship translate into…idealism–the approaching concept of the divine?
- Does contact with the spirit of wisdom translate into…loyalty–devotion to highest duty?