Topical Studies in the Urantia Book
1. Total infinity exists as seven Absolutes:
The Universal Father.
The Eternal Son.
The Infinite Spirit.
The Isle of Paradise.
The Deity Absolute.
The Universal Absolute.
The Unqualified Absolute. (1146.7) 104:3.5
2. The Deity Absolute is the all-powerful activator. (14.2) 0:11.4
4. The Universal Absolute equalizes tensions between: finite and infinite; potentials and actuals; Paradise and space; time and eternity; man and God. (15.3) 0:11.13
5. The First Source and Center is the Volitional Absolute; the Second Source and Center, the Personality Absolute. (74.1) 6:1.2
6. The First Source and Center is the absolute reality which embraced all potentials and gave origin to all actuals. (1262.3) 115:3.6
7. The Absolutes of potentiality operate upon the eternal level of the cosmos. On subabsolute levels the Supreme and the Ultimate function. (1262.10) 115:3.13
Next: Adam and Eve